Localization Branches New standard way?

Hello.

We have several localization branches, some very well mantained, other ones
just done to make auto-marketing for some not trustable partners or
community members, how can we manage this deal.

We in venezuela - méxico - colombia , tried to make as agnostic to our
company as much as we can this branches-projects, but IMHO we are
re-working a lot because we don't have a standard way to do it, we can
share a way to do it but IMHO if we join efforts, even we can think in
avoid this kind of behaviours.

Some thought that you want share, before prepare an extended document with
just our point of view friends?
--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales