Re: Localization Branches New standard way?

Dear Nhomar,

I perfectly understand your point ! We had the same here in Switzerland. We solve it more or less this way:

- We built a Swiss OpenERP Alliance Association that is in charge of maintaining the Swiss Localization of OpenERP

- Camptocamp was named to support and maintain the whole work

- Others contribute back with Money or Merge Proposal

But I know in some cases, this won't be possible. We face such trouble with the french Localization... I completely agree with you, a guideline or something that define rules on the localization matters a lot.

IMHO, OpenERP should give some input here as it directly impact their Market as well as their reputation !

My2Cents,

Joël

Le 19 nov. 2012 à 16:25, Nhomar Hernández <nhomar@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hello.
>
> We have several localization branches, some very well mantained, other ones just done to make auto-marketing for some not trustable partners or community members, how can we manage this deal.
>
> We in venezuela - méxico - colombia , tried to make as agnostic to our company as much as we can this branches-projects, but IMHO we are re-working a lot because we don't have a standard way to do it, we can share a way to do it but IMHO if we join efforts, even we can think in avoid this kind of behaviours.
>
> Some thought that you want share, before prepare an extended document with just our point of view friends?
> --
> --------------------
> Saludos Cordiales
>
> Nhomar G. Hernandez M.