Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-membership-trans-fr into lp:openobject-addons

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your contributions to the french translation, and thanks Alexandre for the spellchecking.

The process for improving translation is described in our documentation[1] and works via Launchpad's translation system, not with merge proposals/patches. This allows a proper review process by the corresponding translation team, without bypassing the translation flow.

It should be easy enough for you to simply upload the modified .po file through the Launchpad upload system here (see also the "Batch translation" note in our documentation), via this URL:
  https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/trunk/+pots/membership/fr/+upload
(Launchpad will take it as if you had been entering all those translations one by one on translations.launchpad.net)

In the mean time I will mark this merge proposal as rejected, not because it's not good but because your updated .po file should be uploaded directly on Launchpad's translation system.

I hope my explanations are clear enough...

Thanks! :-)

[1] http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/contribute/07_improving_translations.html
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-membership-trans-fr/+merge/135600
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-membership-trans-fr.