Re: New Community Organization for OpenERP

Hi Jeff ,

I'm not part of the reviewers, but I suppose that the initiave should come
first from the module owner. And in this case validated by the reviewers...
First in first served I would say then for the second one... It should be
discussed, comparing code quality, stability, number of functionnalities...
Then several choice are possible :

- refuse the second one
- accept the second one and drop the first module
- decide to merge the 2 modules

As I said this should be par of the discussion with the two authors and the
reviewers... With aim on quality, stability and so on...

Yes, I'm not neither fan of the review process applied to the author of the
module... But as far as I undestood this process is also applied if you're
a reviewer...

This should from my own opinion documented somewhere once all the people
agreed on the defined process that will applied to all contributors...

Houssine
WebRep
Évaluation globale

Follow ups