Re: Community project Last updates

Nhomar,
We will be glad to contribute to the the 'medical'  project.
Actually we are working on a review that goes beyond the migration.
We will create some blue-prints very soon.
Also it will be nice to have  some inputs from Eckhard Schwarzat, from
Valuedecision.
We are starting a project for at least one major Hospital next year
rgds