About states / postal codes different to EEUU.

Dear all,

This with correspondence to concern about managing states as well postal codes

We did it for india , UK. And found it challanging to manage the
iteration thus we manage it  in different way around as we create a
separate database handling postal codes,  state/ county , having some
kind of wiki. Thus we need not to install, update  or import them for
all our customers

This way. It could be taken care using a central wiki. And changing
fields name based on country.

Regards
Satyamitra maan
Openerp4You