Re: About states different to EEUU.

I had a look at the geonames zip - Canadian info seems pretty buggy and it
does not show provinces / territories. Attached is a list of those.
ds

From: openerp-community-bounces+daniel.h.schulz=gmx.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openerp-community-bounces+daniel.h.schulz=gmx.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t] On Behalf Of Oszckar Alcala Rivera
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:32
To: Mark Oellermann
Cc: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] About states different to EEUU.

Nhomar, you have a great and simple inititative here  (as always), IMHO  I
believe we should focus on a module called something like "states_installer"
nor in separate modules with XML data, Since OpenERP 7  now downloads
modules from the app center, we should do something like that, take a look
at this

 <http://download.geonames.org/export/dump/>
http://download.geonames.org/export/dump/

this is a daily build of all Countries with cities, every one in its native
language,

a wget or something like that on  a .py maybe?

  _____