Starts creating 7.0 series

Dear community,

I started creating the 7.0 series on some of the community projects as we start migrate some modules. I did it without branching the 6.1 serie and I associated a brand new branch on them. The goal is here to start including in the 7.0 serie only the migrated module. This way, everybody will know that all modules present in a serie is supposed to work on the designed version (here 7.0). This sounds better to me than having all modules but not migrated.

I suggest, if everyone agree, that other people follow that same rule and start with an empty branch. If we accepted more module with a bit less quality on version 6.1 for the ease of each of us, we'll try to have strong quality and well maintained community module in version 7.0. For that purpose, I also suggest that the community reviewer team vote, through the openerp-community-reviewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list, on the new module to include for serie 7.0. This could for example be achieved by posting the link on the merge proposal to include a new module on the community-reviewer mailing list.

We'll have to assume our devs hands-in-hands, so it sounds normal to me that we need a majority to accept a module in one of the community project. Let's say at least 2 votes for, people that doesn't answer are considered as voting "yes" . If a module doesn't succeed to land here, everyone of us is still free to release it under his own name or company's name project.

I remind this beta script to help extract module from a bazaar branch : https://launchpad.net/bazaar-extractor

Best regards,

Joël

@Nhomar : I made an exception on the account financial project : Here I created the 7.0 branch from the 6.1 series and merge the last modifications in the trunk series. I know that both of those reports/modules will be ported by both of us in version 7, so I though it better this way for this specific case.

--

Joël Grand-Guillaume
Division Manager

Camptocamp SA