Re: Starts creating 7.0 series

Le 11/12/2012 11:25, Joël Grand-Guillaume a écrit :
I started creating the 7.0 series on some of the community projects as we start migrate some modules. I did it without branching the 6.1 serie and I associated a brand new branch on them. The goal is here to start including in the 7.0 serie only the migrated module. This way, everybody will know that all modules present in a serie is supposed to work on the designed version (here 7.0). This sounds better to me than having all modules but not migrated.
You're losing the bzr history, which obfuscates useful data, disables cross-merges and makes back/forward porting of bug fixes painful. I humbly suggest you branch from 6.1 and mark the modules "installable: False" ? Then mark "installable: True" when the modules are ported to v7.0

Lionel Sausin.