Re: Integration OpenERP-LIMS

On 14/12/12 03:13, Eric Caudal wrote:

 Not yet defined the scope but roughly this is an industrial customer
that needs to have:
- Lab test
- Sample management
- Chemical test with high level of definition
- Chemical tests will have to be checked with ranges defined in the product
- The lab and samples tests will have to be included in the workflow for
approval,  pricing or statistics
This is similar to a continuous chemical process and implementation in
v7 (could be similar in certain aspect to food industry)
Any input is welcome: we plan to publish everything (if customer agrees
of course) anyway.

I have some interest in this area too. Testing fruit juices specifically,
including tests for microbial contamination and water quality.
I am still porting my existing stuff to 6.1 and most of my lab stuff has not
yet been written so I'd like to follow what you are doing.
I have done some lab equipment interfacing so I'm happy to help in that area.

Martin