Re: OpenERP on Solaris

Actually psutils (used to enforce memory limits) is not required if you dont plan to use multiprocessing with the --wokers=<n> option.

On 12/12/2012 11:49 PM, Ovnicraft wrote:

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Fabrice Henrion <fhe@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:fhe@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello Samir,____

    __ __

    As a matter of fact, we helped a company install OpenERP on Solaris this
    week. Hence, I can give you a definitive ‘Yes’ about the feasibility of
    this.____

    They took care of making sure that all the python dependencies were
    installed. But at server start, we got an error message with the DB
    because their install of Solaris had Postgres installed by default in an
    encoding and locale that is not supported by OpenERP. We then reinstalled
    a fresh Postgres in UTF-8 and it solved that problem.

Hello Fabrice, psutils library was solved too  ?
http://code.google.com/p/psutil/ site dont report works in solaris but would
be good gives some feedback.

Regards,

    ____