Re: OpenERP on Solaris

On 12/13/2012 01:26 AM, Fabrice Henrion wrote:

I'm not an expert but it seems like psutils runs on Solaris:

http://knackered.org/angus/psutils/

Ah, but these are *Postscript* utils, not *process* utils. For the record, the library that I linked to myself does not seem to allow you to request the memory usage of any process, but only of the current Python process which does not constitue an immediate solution either.

Note that 6.1 does not yet depend on python-psutils so it is probably much easier to install on Solaris.

Cheers,
Stefan.