Re: Novice question; Add field to 6.1 Employee form?

Thanks Eric for your suggestions!

/usr/share/pyshared/openerp/addons/hr_contract/hr_contract.py and
/usr/share/pyshared/openerp/addons/hr_contract/hr_contract_view.xml
are
chown root.root. And restarting openerp_server did not help. The fields
still don't appear.

I appreciate your time,
DaleEMoore@xxxxxxxxx