Re: [Merge] lp:~joao-gama/openerp-product-attributes/product_weight into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Hi Guewen,

No problem in proposing the merge again. Just let me know when the
branch will be replaced.

Thanks.

Joao

--
Joao Alfredo Gama Batista
Consultant en Logiciel Libre

https://code.launchpad.net/~joao-gama/openerp-product-attributes/product_weight/+merge/143710
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.