Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/gscom-70-l10n-vn into lp:openobject-addons/7.0

Review: Resubmit

Hi Stefan,

I have fixed the indent of account_chart, but sorry I does not understand clearly your second comment. Hope you will explain more detailed for me and it would be likely if you propose for me a solution to solve that problem.

Thanks & Best regards,
Tien Tran.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/gscom-70-l10n-vn/+merge/141526
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/gscom-70-l10n-vn.