Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/fix-1105067-account_payment_reference_type into lp:openobject-addons/7.0

For improved readability I suggest rewriting the state value line as

    'state': 'structured' if line.invoice and line.invoice.reference_type != 'none' else 'normal',

I don't know that part of the code to comment more on the MP.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/fix-1105067-account_payment_reference_type/+merge/144935
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/fix-1105067-account_payment_reference_type.