From: partners-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [partners-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nabil Majoul [nabil.majoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:51
To: Serpent Consulting Services
Cc: Partners@xxxxxxxxxxx; openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OpenERP: [Openerp-community] Partners Collaboration Model

Hello,
Thank you all for your answers.
It does clarify  things.
i understand that it's everyone choice to share or not share with the community but my question was also about how we can leverage and also remunerate each other developments:
Partner A develops an Insurance Module that he is not willing to share
Partner B would like to use that Module for one of his customers.

My understanding is that this will lead to a one to one negociation between A and B...But is there practices established ? is there an interest to establish some rules or a framework for this kind of collaboration?
Best Regards,

PbuSent from my iPad