Re: OpenERP: Partners Collaboration Model

Le 30/01/2013 12:02, Stefan Rijnhart a écrit :
On 01/30/2013 11:51 AM, Nabil Majoul wrote:
(...)My understanding is that this will lead to a one to one negociation between A and B...But is there practices established ? is there an interest to establish some rules or a framework for this kind of collaboration?

Hi Nabil,

sharing private modules is a license violation (...)
Apart from that, on the whole I agree with Nabil Majoul: it's probably often worth consulting with those who know best the modules you care about - be it community maintained or not.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of an easy way to find a consultant for a module.
That would be a real bonus for both users and integrators.

Short of that, if it's a community-maintained module, probably it's worth contacting the team in charge. Otherwise I suggest you look for the field "author" in the module's definition, but be aware that this piece of information is sometimes inaccurate or outdated.

Lionel Sausin.