Re: OpenERP: Partners Collaboration Model

Got it.
So it's related to the nature of OpenERP's software modules rather than
licensing.

Thanks. Maybe some kind of services ecosystem could build some space, like
Magento's E-commerce modules(eg country/region specific payment gateways) ,
which are also more complicated to share and use, not that far as
OpenERP's, but in the middle of hypothetical a "collaboration complexity"
score where Wordpress is 1 and OpenERP is 10.

Abs