Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/no-stock-dep into lp:openerp-product-attributes

> It would be simpler and save a little bit of cpu time to just keep your xpath
> on line 138/139 of the diff in the English version. Have you ever had an issue
> with it not matching because of translations ?

@Niels,
yes absolutely I changed the xpath to use the translated string as it doesn't work on v7.0 when using a language other than English. I'm nit sure if it would be working previously (I guess it was used in English and French and "Information" translates as "Information" in French, so that may be the reason why it has not been detected. Eventually we could try to see if there is a better way to get the English version and apply the translation after, but I'm really not sure it's possible and any simpler.

@Alexandre,
Yes, I'll talk with the Akretion French team to get the 1st merge in. I just uploaded that other branch to let people know what I'm proposing, I'm absolutely aware that the sequence of the merge is to merge the other branch first.

Regards.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/no-stock-dep/+merge/147797
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.