Re: lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/product-attributes-port70-codesprint into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Approve

Approve (tested).
BUT there are a few things I don't like but fix in the next merge:
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/no-stock-dep/+merge/147797

More specifically, I don't like depending even more on the stock module, via the access rules now, so in the other next merge, I fix this by requiring the product.group_product_variant group instead from the product module itself.

So in a word I approve that by then I want my subsequent merge to be applied to move out from the stock dependency at this level.

LGBT pareil -;)
(eh au fait c'est quoi cette merde de LGTM ?)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/product-attributes-port70-codesprint/+merge/147962
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.