Making stock quantity searchable on products and locations

Dear community,

If I'm not mistaken, no solution has yet been found to make the products and the stock locations searchable in the official OpenERP addons. Yet, all it takes is to implement search functions for a few fields - in Product : qty_available, virtual_available ; in Location : stock_real, stock_virtual.

We have written a working implementation of those for our own needs, and certainly others have done the same. So I published a blueprint so that we could all try to set up a clean branch, and provide :
- a clean module for v6.0 and 7.0
- a merge proposal targeting the trunk.
The blueprint is at https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/searchable-stock-quantity

If you are interested in this initiative, please let me know !
If you already have an implementation of those search functions, please attach it to the blueprint. This way we can merge all the good ideas.

Lionel Sausin