Re: Making stock quantity searchable on products and locations

Dear Christian and community,

Ovnicraft wrote:
Hello, i am interested to work with you in this for 6.1 we are working with stock modules and has that requirements.
I've converted my patch into a module, which I suppose will be easier to work with. It is available here : https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openerp-product-attributes/6.0-stock-search-qty-module
So the next step I propose to take is to port this module to 6.1.
Christian, would you be so kind as to take care of this please?

This module would benefit from refactoring, so anyone who wants to give it a try is welcome to do so - please let us know.

Thank you all.
Lionel Sausin.

<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eproduct-core-editors/openerp-product-attributes/6.1>