Re: [OERPLib] The 0.7.0 version has been released!

> What I love in this one is the way it more or less use the same principle
> than ActiveRecord in Ruby, e.g. :
>
> client.ResUsers.create({'login': 'joe', 'name': 'Joe'}) or
> client.AccountInvoice.get(12)

And of course, since 2009, there is still OpenObject On Ruby, aka OOOR
https://github.com/rvalyi/ooor which inherits from ActiveResource and hence
from ActiveModel which is part of the Ruby top ActiveRecord model
hierarchy, part of the the awesome original Rails framework from the
talented one guys everyone tries to copy...

OOOR also opens you the doors to the Rails web programming, REST
webservices over Rails, HTML5 atop of that, the multi-threaded GIL-free,
native code performance compiled Java eco-system and JVM via JRuby (as used
in TerminatOOOR) etc...

But of course, one is always free to downgrade to some Python wannabee
clone ;-)

FYI, OOOR as recently been tested on OpenERP 7.0 and its test suite runs
green on OpenERP 7.0 too, so it's just fully compatible.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant