Re: [OERPLib] The 0.7.0 version has been released!

Dear Sébastien,

Thanks for this great contributions ! I want to also share ERPpeek library that has more or less the same features (I do not know the exact differences...) :

 * http://erppeek.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
 * https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ERPpeek

We do use this one @ Camptocamp... also integrated with our new beta testing tools (https://launchpad.net/oerpscenario)

What I love in this one is the way it more or less use the same principle than ActiveRecord in Ruby, e.g. :

client.ResUsers.create({'login': 'joe', 'name': 'Joe'}) or client.AccountInvoice.get(12)

Best regards,

Joël

--

Camptocamp
Innovative Solutions by Open Source Experts

Joël Grand-Guillaume
Division Manager - Business Solutions

www.camptocamp.com