Re: [OERPLib] The 0.7.0 version has been released!

Hi Joël,

ERPPeek has some great functionalities! (I like the idea to store
configurations, maybe I will steal that ;) ).
I've started OERPLib a couple of years now, and the main purpose was to
provide an API as close as possible to the one proposed by OpenERP on
the server-side (to reduce as much as possible the learning gap for new
OpenERP developers), while making it simpler on some points. That's why
I made the choice to not implement an API similar to ActiveRecord (or
others), in order to follow the "OpenERP way" :)

Regards,

--
Sébastien ALIX
ABF Osiell