Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-1090224 into lp:openobject-addons

If it is not stored, it can't be group by, you`ll get error on that.. saying the field doesnt exist in table. (something like that)
It because if we add store=false, the open erp doesnt create additional field in the table, but if we add store=true open erp create the additional field in table
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:31:46 +0800
From: eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] [Merge]	lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-1090224 into	lp:openobject-addons

    If it is not stored, can it be used in
      Group by?

        Eric CAUDAL

        Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670
Office: + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37
Skype: elico.corp
eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.elico-corp.com

      On 02/25/2013 11:16 PM, Jose Antonio Morales Ponce(vauxoo) wrote:

      Well it all depends on whether you want the record or field is not in the
db.

If you want the field will not save, store = False to be, it will make the
sensible and calculated field to display automatic, fnct_search there if
you need because there is being saved.

If you are using store = {model: method} the field is saved in the db and
calculated each time you have a change in the selected model, as this is
saved no need to use a fnct_search.

It's about what you need at that time, if you want to save the field or not
El 25/02/2013 10:26, "Michael Telahun Makonnen" <mmakonnen@xxxxxxxxx>