Re: openerp performances for live e-commerce

Hi,

That’s very interesting, I’ll take a look to zoook.

To “solve” the problem of pure catalog requests, I intend to massively use django abilities for caching. instead of using db as cache. The drawback is that I do not take advantage of django models with all the sugar that come with it…

So much compromises!

I’ve another constraint though, my prices are dynamics, computed by customers loyalty, so I cannot cache them…

Thanks for your experience and feedback.

best regards,
Rodrigue