About Some New Tools

Hello all.

I manage some little tools to automate the migration and quality
verification of our modules they are pretty news.

I.E:

1.- One Script that automagically migrate some headers information from 6.x
to 7.0
2.- One Script that download all community branches.
3.- One Auto doc ones.
.
.
.
.
.

IMHO We should manage a dedicated branch very well documented (inside the
tools) with sphinx.

I propose manage them here:

https://launchpad.net/bazaar-extractor

or

https://launchpad.net/lp-community-utils

And even mix this 2 branches to have just one very well unique documented
(BTW the documentation for what c2c did on them are really good) but we can
manage a pythonistic documentation with sphinx.

I can make all of this, just i want to be sure you are agreed manage just
one project or do you think we should manage several projects?

Thoughts?

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales