Fwd: Storno accounting branch

Dear Community,

Goran suggested to me that we should add a new project for "Storno" accounting under the community reviewer responsibility. It seems to be "best practice" accounting mostly used on eastern european country.

The branch of his work is currently here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gkliska/addons-sp/slobodni_addons_61/files/head:/account_storno/

It seems more related to a localization problematic from my point of view. Since now, we mainly try to avoid that in our community branch, focusing more on "general" feature. Localization are more handled by each of us in our respective country. However, this seems to be used by quite lots of country and may justify to land in our community branch...

What is your opinion ? Who is in favor of including this as a new project of the team "Account Core Editors" in the community branches ?

Thanks for your feed-back,

Joël

Début du message réexpédié :

--