Re: How should we proceed with "Deprecated" 6.1 version of OpenERP

On 08-04-13 16:30, Mario Arias wrote:
+1 to one branch.

Too much of the "no changes to data model" already on official branches. After all, moving to OCB branch is almost sure a "one way trip"...

I'm sure your second remark can be interpreted in multiple ways, but I just wanted to emphasize that technically there is no reason why you could not revert back to the official branches, even if you used a backports branch with (minor) changes in the database layout.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan