Re: OpenERP Community Backports 6.1

Sorry guys, you are not reading me from my factorlibre.com account because
it's not registered in my Launchpad profile.

This was my original message
Ok, so let's begin improving. I've tagged some bugs with ocb-stock-v1 [1]
and have suscribed OpenERP Community Committers (sorry for the spam, I'm
not even sure this is the right group), to get listed the most critical
bugs regarding stock management. This is the area where we have more
expertise, and we can try to be in charge of it. Some of them have pending
merges, others are not solved. So please:
1) Add those bugs you think that should be there.
2) If you wish to get the lead of the bug, please inform Launchpad of it.
3) Start getting those fuc**** bugs out of the list by solving and merging.
Please have no mercy at all with those in wishlist state which aren't at
all. ;)

[1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bugs?field.tag=ocb-stock-v1

2013/4/12 Stefan Rijnhart <stefan@xxxxxxxx>

> On 04/12/2013 10:01 AM, Carlos Liébana wrote:
>
>> Ups, sorry! As Stefan points me out, the correct way of getting the
>> community project to be aware of these bugs is recording as affecting
>> another project and then choose the proper one (ocb-addons in this case)
>>

> Also, we expect a merge proposal from the party that links the bug to the
> ocb projects so you might want to hold out if you do not have a fix ready.

Ok Stefan, understood. Reading your conversation with Mario, I thought it
has to be this way. Maybe we should update the rules of the ocb project.

Anyway, everybody is welcome to add the tag "ocb-stock-v1" in those
existing bugs you're aware of regarding stock management. Everybody is also
welcome to get them fixed, we are starting in our side with some of them.