Re: city / base_city module for OpenERP v7, anyone?

we handle cities, zip, regions (the big ones) and provinces (the small
ones) with autocompletion in the l10n_it_base module of the italian
localization, with custom code (no dependencies).

I don't know the details of the city module, but in theory it would be
great to share a common module instead of going custom.