Re: city / base_city module for OpenERP v7, anyone?

Hi, all!

I'm going to adapt to 7.0 city module that mentions Ignacio in a few days,
so I'll share it with all of you. Please tell me where is the best place to
deposit it. I think that
https://launchpad.net/partner-contact-managementis a good one.

Cheers.