Re: Merge delay time for proposals on community projects

I am not agreed at all.

5 days per merge can delay so much the deploy in our local releases.

IMHO 2 approvals maybe 3? no matter the time is enought.

We develop, mantain and test everything eith the same branches even we don
put in production if we have pending a community merge proposal.

If somebody ask explicitally for a bigger delay for a fundamented reason it
can be delayed (just specific cases)

Regards.

Written from my android