Merge delay time for proposals on community projects

Hi,

apparently we need to establish a concensus on a very concrete number of days before a proposal can be merged on projects that have joint the community review. See the discussion here: https://code.launchpad.net/~vauxoo/server-env-tools/7.0-added_o2m_handling-dev-sabrina/+merge/169103

I would like to suggest to wait at least five calendar days unless there are three approvals. Please share your opinions.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan