Re: Merge delay time for proposals on community projects

On 06/13/2013 01:56 PM, Nicolas Bessi wrote:
Hello,

So should we wait 3 or 5 days before fixing a community rule :P ?

Actually we have:

3 in favor of 3 reviewers
1 in favor of 2 reviewers

2 in favor of 3 days
1 in favor of five days

Hi,

For the record, I suggested the number of three reviews to override the minimum merge delay in case of emergencies. I personally think two approvals should be fine after the minimal merge delay time.

Note that I suggested 5 *calendar* days for the delay, which corresponds to the 3 working days that Nicolas suggested relatively often but leaves room for flexibility in working days.

Cheers,
Stefan.