Re: timesheet lines - how to record data for past days

On 2013-06-11 10:35, Yannick Vaucher wrote:

we have created
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/6.1/files/head:/hr_attendance_sheet_check/ <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ecamptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/6.1/files/head:/hr_attendance_sheet_check/>
which fits better to out needs

Two weeks ago I took one week of vacation I had no issue to create the missing week when I came back and thus it was ok to add the attendances using the timesheet holiday module.

But I believe this is because we use the newly created hr_timesheet_improvement module which restrict the check on attendances on one timesheet instead of checking on all attendances of your life. :)

Regards,
Yannick