Re: Mirror of openerp repositories on github

For your interests, here at tuxservices (with Nicolas Jeudy) we work
on Git and have also our git branch tracking bazar ones (including
some from akretion). The repo are not public but this is not by
design, just because we didn't think that could be of some interessts
for others ;)

It happens that we needed the two-way sync also. I've implemented very
recently a simple model using git hooks to track some refs (ie: branch
pushed with name starting with 'lp/') and push them as bazar branch on
launchpad. This allows the developper to only use git interface as
usual without having to explicitely use git-bzr-ng, bzr, or any weird
tools.

We are using git hooks and git-bzr-ng although we had to circumvent
some bugs here and there with the later or some of its dependences
(including bzr itself).

I'm happy to see that there is some other tools coming to git for
better integration with bzr.

We are willing to share our meagre knowledge/thoughts/resources and
are open for collaboration also if needed.

PS: all of our infra hooks (including the bzr one) are publicly shared
on github (http://github.com/vaab/git-hooks).

--
Valentin LAB

http://github.com/vaab