Re: Mirror of openerp repositories on github

On Saturday 15 June 2013, Valentin LAB wrote:
> For your interests, here at tuxservices (with Nicolas Jeudy) we work
> on Git ...

> It happens that we needed the two-way sync also. ...

Two way sync, since 2009, with a large set (hundreds) of branches tracked*:

http://sourceforge.net/p/openerp-server/code/ci/master/tree/
https://github.com/xrg/openerp-server
http://sourceforge.net/p/openerp-addons/code/ci/master/tree/

* The script automatically discovers new branches from LP and converts them,
but only uploads selected ones at the mentioned servers.

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!