Expense reimbursement workflow: how to complete it?

Hi all,

I've been struggling with understanding the expense reimbursement workflow. I'm using a current version of OpenERP 7.

The hr.wkf.expenses diagram has states
  draft -> confirm -> accepted -> done
with the fifth state "refused".

In the hr_expense.py source, there are six states (new one being "paid"):
        'state': fields.selection([
            ('draft', 'New'),
            ('cancelled', 'Refused'),
            ('confirm', 'Waiting Approval'),
            ('accepted', 'Approved'),
            ('done', 'Waiting Payment'),
            ('paid', 'Paid'),
            ],

I loaded the example data set and am trying to go through the expense account workflow...

Initially I had an error dialog box "You need to define an analytic journal on the "Purchase Journal" journal!" I fixed that by going into "Accounting / Configuration / Journals" and assigning the analytic journal of the "Purchase Journal" (was blank) to "Purchases". (Is that the correct configuration?)

Now I can go through the workflow to "Waiting Payment" (internal state "done") and then run stuck. At this point the only option is "Open Accounting Entries" and I can post the expenses. What do I need to do to note in the accounting that the expense report has been paid and move the state to "Paid"?

Thanks,
gvb

Follow ups