Re: How to encode hourly leaves (unpaid, doctor, time compensation)

Hi,

  AFAIK absenses in hours, or even minutes, is a generally needed feature.
  So this a very welcome addition.

  I suggest expanding the Leave form to add it a "Hours" time field.
  So you you record 0 days a 4 hours holidays.
  This doesn't even require to develop a module - it can be achieved with
customization.

Regards
   Daniel

Quoting ferdinand <office@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello!

  How to encode hourly leaves

  even if we encode a 2 hour leave, a complete day is displayed.

  All documentation refers to leave days, but this is not what we
need in Austria.
  it is possible to take 4 hours holidays, 2 hours time compensation etc.

  ferdinand