Re: How to encode hourly leaves (unpaid, doctor, time compensation)

On 07/26/2013 10:02 AM, Daniel Reis wrote:

well I think this should be a module.

We need to calculate remaining holiday - hours,
compensation time - hours
and similar

I just can't believe that this is not yet covered.

Hi,

AFAIK absenses in hours, or even minutes, is a generally needed feature.
So this a very welcome addition.

I suggest expanding the Leave form to add it a "Hours" time field.
So you you record 0 days a 4 hours holidays.
This doesn't even require to develop a module - it can be achieved with customization.

Regards
Daniel

Quoting ferdinand <office@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:office@xxxxxxxxxx>>:

Hello!

How to encode hourly leaves

even if we encode a 2 hour leave, a complete day is displayed.

All documentation refers to leave days, but this is not what we need in Austria.
it is possible to take 4 hours holidays, 2 hours time compensation etc.

ferdinand

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~openerp-community <https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-community> Post to : openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~openerp-communityMore <https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-communityMore> help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp