Re: OCA News

Thanks for your reply !

I think the outcome of this would be :

 * Make an event to allow people of the OCA to meet one day before
Community days => it will simply the transport for everyone : one place,
one fly ticket, ...

 * Make web-meeting to deal with operational stuff to save costs

Regards !

Joël

P.S. just started to organize the collaborative work for the finalization
of the OCA by the "funding" members. More news ASAP.