Re: OCB Addons v6.1: How to complete the process of linking a branch to fix a bug

Hi, Mario, indeed Launchpad has serious limitations in some areas, but
there are some tricks made to avoid these issues. Here you have how to copy
an existing merge proposal to ocb branches:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ocb-addons/+faq/2222

And this is the original proposal for OCB branches, where the mechanisms
are explained:

https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-community/msg02197.html

Regards.