OCB Addons v6.1: How to complete the process of linking a branch to fix a bug

Hi,

I definitely prefer to code a hundred modules instead of working with launchpad... but things have to be done, so...

I just completed a bug report for OCB-Addons v6.1, about a problem with purchases and anglo saxon accounting. This was fixed on trunk, and I backported it to v6.1, but I can't complete the process, because when I try to merge the branch it proposes the base addons series instead of 6.1 ones...

Bug is https://bugs.launchpad.net/ocb-addons/+bug/1212930
Branch with the backport is https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/ocb-addons/6.1-lp212930-purchase_anglo_saxon_invoice_from_PO_lines <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Ethe-clone-master/ocb-addons/6.1-lp212930-purchase_anglo_saxon_invoice_from_PO_lines>

Please help me on how to finish the process... I swear I will be a good boy and write down the final steps for further reference... ;-)

Regards,
-Mario

Follow ups