Buildout recipe nearing version 1.7.1

Hi,

I'm planning to release this week the next version of the OpenERP
buildout recipe (https://launchpad.net/anybox.recipe.openerp).

This is a minor release, mostly made of bugfixes, except for the tighter
integration of scripts (#1213469, see
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/anybox.recipe.openerp#openerp-scripts for
the context)

For 1.8.0, we are planning to rework the setup of "standalone" addons
and the freeze/extract features, and maybe, if time permits, the
conversion of the documentation to a multi-page sphinx with autodoc.

Don't hesitate to check the "bugs" section on launchpad. We use it for
more than bugs.

Below's the current state of the changelog. I usually try and order it
by importance, but that's so much use-case dependent that it's barely
worth mentioning.

1.7.1 (unreleased)
------------------
- launchpad #1215838: don't freeze develop / gp.vcsdevelop distributions
- launchpad #1213469: openerp scripts: support for entry point
  arguments
- launchpad #1215833: preserve regular develops in extract-downloads-to
- launchpad #1203550: v8: using the openerpcommand that comes now bundled
  with openobject-server
- launchpad #1208028: wrong error message in case of distribution
  version conflict
- launchpad #1216498: fixed python interpreter extra paths
- launchpad #1205063: no more error if no addons are specified (might
  lead to problems with the default config, though, because of server
  wide modules, but that's supposed to be overridable)

Cheers,

--
Georges Racinet
Anybox SAS, http://anybox.fr