Buildout recipe: contents of future documentation

Hi,

we are very glad to see the amount of contributors to the recipe growing
this days.

The next stage of documentation should include a dedicated page for
contributors, including coding conventions, unit tests, and tools.

Also, we are hearing or guessing usage patterns that are a bit different
from those we made the recipe for, and that's thrilling. Again, it'd be
great if the shining new doc would include a chapter with sample work
flows, especially if some of them did not come from Anybox.

All of this will take some time, though. In the meanwhile, don't
hesitate to ask questions about less immediate features
(openerp_scripts, freeze, extract), as we somewhat lack feedback on
them. The changes planned for v 1.8.0 could be a good opportunity to
discuss some of them.

By the way, new contributors get systematically listed there :
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/anybox.recipe.openerp#contribute.
If for some reason, you don't want to, just tell us (a private email for
that is fine). Same if you've been forgotten.

Cheers,

--
Georges Racinet
Anybox SAS, http://anybox.fr