Buildout recipe 1.7.1 released

Hi everybody,

version 1.7.1 of the OpenERP buildout recipe has just been released on
PyPI, a big thanks to the contributors !
This version mostly brings bugfixes and overall tightening of what we
already had.

The changelog is quite long, see below. Usually, we try and release more
often than that, but this has been a very busy summer.

Since lots of big ideas are already in the pipe for the next major
version, 1.8, we forked a support branch for 1.7

    https://launchpad.net/anybox.recipe.openerp/1.7

It can be grabbed with the shortcut :   bzr branch
lp:anybox.recipe.openerp/1.7

Now, that being done, I'd be glad to discuss the forthcoming features on
the list.

Cheers,

1.7.1 (2013-09-07)
------------------
- launchpad #1215838: don't freeze develop / gp.vcsdevelop distributions
- launchpad #1213469: openerp scripts: support for entry point
  arguments
- launchpad #1215833: preserve regular develops in extract-downloads-to
- launchpad #1215873: [git] re-buildout with revision fixed versions crashes
- launchpad #1217816: [bzr] proper update of lightweight checkouts
- launchpad #1203550: [v8] using the openerpcommand that comes now bundled
  with openobject-server
- launchpad MP #182002: new 'etc-directory' option (default behaviour
  unchanged).
- launchpad #1208028: wrong error message in case of distribution
  version conflict
- launchpad #1216498: fixed python interpreter extra paths
- launchpad #1216835: [bzr] mispelling in 'lightweight-checkout' option
- launchpad #1205063: no more error if no addons are specified (might
  lead to problems with the default config, though, because of server
  wide modules, but that's supposed to be overridable)

--
Georges Racinet
Anybox SAS, http://anybox.fr