Re: [OCA] Fundraising and community certification

Dear Eric, Stefan and all,

I agree with your ideas to making quality signals more clear with more explicit criteria and sets of compatible modules.

Maybe OCA can have a donations policy where people can contribute to specific projects/modules/features. This might be in combination with offering bounties for some concrete work to be done. If we'd like something like that, we could implement some open idea/task tracking system, ideally with votes for members to set priorities.

That's some first thoughts but I find this an important discussion to continue exploring.

Best,
Wouter Tebbens